Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School logo

Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School

Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School

Aspire the Heights through Care, Opportunity and Success.

Telephone02 4728 7200

Location and transport

Find out about our location and transport details to make getting to school safe and easy.

Our school is located at:

115-119 Great Western Highway
Emu Plains NSW 2750

Maps end here
Maps end here

Please view our school map.

Getting to and from school safely

As a parent or carer, it’s your responsibility to get your child to and from school safely. Student safety is our priority.

Keep our school community safe by:

  • driving and parking safely, even if it means parking further away and walking the rest of the way to school
  • being a good role model
  • never calling your child from across the road
  • using the safest place to cross the road.

Subsidised school travel

Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist school students.

  • The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
  • The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.

Transport NSW will be issuing School Opal cards to students eligible for travel under the School Student Transport Scheme via an online application process. Term and replacement passes will also be issued by Transport NSW.

The online application portal will automatically assess eligibility based on the following distance rules: (Years 7-12: you must live outside 2.0km straight line distance from home to school or 2.9km walking distance or further).

Parents, guardians and students over 16 years of age who wish to apply for a School Opal Card must apply on line at transport nsw

For more information phone 131 500.

Busways Bus Company
Please note students issued with a School Opal Card need to tap on when they board a Busways service and tap off as they leave the bus.

Lost Property / School Services and Timetable enquiries
Busways & Blue Mountains Bus depot staff and Cityrail will be able to assist with lost property, school services and timetable enquiries.


Senior secondary student concession card is available for travelling outside of school hours.



When using public transport other than for school, secondary students aged 16 years and over are entitled to concession travel. Secondary students aged 16 years and over are required to travel with their proof of entitlement card.

For travel on Regional services, NSW secondary school students aged 16 to 18 years inclusive must hold the ‘Senior Secondary Student Concession Card’. 

To apply students contact the school office and provide their name, address and date of birth. The office will then process the NSW secondary concession card.